eat bread...drink coffee

Friday, August 25, 2006

TGIF

was late for school today coz i woke up late. Actually i wouldnt have been late if my parents sent me to school first as usual. But..they suddenly decide to sent my sis to work first, in some oscure corner of sembawang !!! before sending me to school. So for the first time in 7 years im late for school =)

Anw had body jam during pe. Damn fun...and a perfect way for us to be shameless and embarrass ourselves infront of our friends.

The rest of the day was okay. Break, chem prac, physic tut, maths tut. Oh..and physics spa skill c and d is crap!! Havent had a decent mark so far...and there's no more prac left!! "SCREAMS".

Umm...chopped off 2 inches of my hair..not that anyone needs to know. And now it's time for work. Weekend's packed....tomorrow's dedicated to PW =) Yup...bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home