eat bread...drink coffee

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

im envious of all the people who've already finished their OP. Really wished mine was today so i can get it over and done with...but unfortunately i must ren3 for another 3 days.

Suppose to be doing my I & R now. But i havent really started typing anything yet except my name and the headings. Told myself i'll do it today (yesterday) or at least part of it. So here im forcing myself to stay awake, hopefully can get some ling2 gan3.

Today was rather tiring. Had dance pt in the morning and then dance. But it was very slack overall. Later went for lunch and then went back to school for pw. Surprisingly pw today wasnt too bad. At least i felt quite satisfied after that, now that the song "performance" is much improved and more wen3. Haha..im typing in han4 yu3 pin1 yin1 all of a sudden. So presentation's okay so far. All that's left is the Q & A which im really quite scared of. Especially with the moderator people in the room.

Shall get back to I & R. Die die i must have something written today. Bye=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home