eat bread...drink coffee

Saturday, January 13, 2007

the week's finally ended! I've been waiting damn long for this weekend to come. The past week at school have been quite hiong since im half lost during most of the lessons. Had to keep borrowing my fren's notes to copy. Thx clara for u geog notes and maths tutorials! I promise i wont help james win u at one-up...at least for now till i catch up with my work. Plus thx to everyone else for lending me ur notes and helping me with all the stuff! My classmates have been like..."see lah..who ask u be ogl?" But i really dun regret it manz! Now all i have left to do is one gp essay, physics tutorials, chem tutorial, maths tutorials and assignment and chem spa. Im finally done with P&C tutorial and physics spa!! Oh and there's SATS to study for too. I have two more weeks and i havent started. Jia you to me!

J2 is really quite tough. It's only the first week but i've so much to do already. Heexun said during X-peia dinner on thur that even if im not ogl i'll also have problems catching up.

Anyway, had chinese dance audition yesterday. About 50 people turned up in total for 2 slots. It was quite a mad rush actually especially for the first slot. I was in charge of testing them for their flexibility and techniques. Think i seemed quite dao coz i was in quite a rush and kept getting the forms mixed up. It was like...A1 right front kick, side kick, back kick. Now change to left. Okay thanx...A2....A3...A4...okay..NEXT GROUP!! They were tested on other stuff too like classical chinese dance (molihua), contemp (our fan dance) and one of laoshi's zu3 he2, one of the harder ones actually, but simplified a little. Oh yes..and there was a zhunain lookalike plus a dennet lookalike. They can be best frens! Xiu wen and Zhunian came and said that this year's auditions were much scarier than our last year. For one thing we were all wearing the black dance tee (*except me coz mine was in the washing machine, but i wore the black dance jacket instead) and black jazz pants. Anyway, we took in about 25 of them in total plus 2 more DSA meaning about 27 ppl in all. Seems like alot, but it's in anticipation that some of them will drop out after awhile. We need quite alot of people for chinese dance, syf especially. Hope their batch will be as bonded as us. I love our batch of chinese dancers!!!

Thur after school went out with L'ambada for lunch. Being the super onz and smart people that we are..we went all the way to Dhoby Gaut to eat burger king and then left. Coz J8 doesnt have it 0_O. And then weihan and marco made the whole thing into some big joke during lunch. Laughed till my stomach pain. Later went back to bishan and mugged abit before meeting my last year OG X-peia for our one year old birthday as well as a "sending off" dinner for my ogl darren whom i think is going off to NS today. Total about 10 people turned up which is seriously not bad lah. As usual listened to wang and guoren and some of the rest debate about the school's sentosa thing.

Leaving the house soon for L'ambada outing. We're going kboxing! Dunno how im gonna sing with a sore throat. Plus i gotta leave quite early coz of music class. Damn! Hopefully later can meet them up again for mahjong at jacq's ! I dunno how im gonna complete my hw. But heck care!!! Cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home