eat bread...drink coffee

Monday, May 14, 2007

i forgot to say this yesterday...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUMMY!!

today's my first day as a should i say..."retired dancer". Well at least for now. Everything's really over. SYF, H3 exam and finally dance nite. Remember i was quite apprehensive about this period of time earlier on, wondering if i could cope with everything. But now that it's over, Im relieved, yet hoping that time had stayed a little longer. I kept sighing whenever i saw my fellow dancers in school and i guessed many had the same sentiments as me. I dont exactly know what we're sighing about. But it's probably the state of lost-ness that we're in now and probably will be for quite awhile. From pracs 6-7 times a week, it's kinda weird when we see each other around nowadays and know that we wont be having dance later in the afternoon.Windy benches will probably get much dirtier until another dance performance comes up.

Otherwise, school was normal. Took my maths test after school, did abit of maths tutorial and then went to support hockey semi-finals. My first match support in my JC life. That should be worth remembering.

Anyway, yesterday was fun. Went out shopping with mum at orchard and it was really serious shopping. Never bought that much at one shot before. 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops. At night, went to east coast Jumbo where my sister, her bf and I treated my mum to dinner!!

once again..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home