eat bread...drink coffee

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

first and foremost...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LIANG HUIHUI!!


now...why im still sitting here, not bathed and not started studying is a very good question. Prelims are two weeks from now (if u dont include gp that is). SCREAM!! I've been studying for quite awhile already..but somehow it doesnt feel like i have. That mugging feeling that i usually have hasnt set in yet.

I feel stupid really. But who am i to complain to. Ppl will go "shuddup la!" Indeed i do the same to quite alot of people. But really..how can i take so long to read just a few sets of notes and yet cant seem to remember anything at all. My stamina seems to have dropped quite alot as well. Maybe it's a JC thing. In RG i had no problem staying up till 3am for a few days in a row. But now i cant even mug continuously anymore like i use to last year.

Cambridge applications, personal statements, SATS plus mugging is really killing me. As a matter of fact...applying for cambridge should make one feel smart isnt it. But rather it's making me feel stupid.

Somehow this post feels so unlike me. Oh well..three more months and i wont be complaining anymore.

Btw...it was the last day of official lessons last Friday. But it just felt like any other day. Really..i'll miss JC and my class 07S06Q alot!!

Rite then..good luck everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home