eat bread...drink coffee

Saturday, September 08, 2007

im very scared..

i know no one wants to read bout others' complains bout what else...mugging. But im gonna rant anyway. Dont read it if u dun want to. Im really scared. What's new. But why do i feel like i havent mugged as hard as promos. It doesnt feel like prelim's 2 days away. As in...IT"S PRELIMS!! And despite all the long sessions in school i cant seem to finish the syllabus. Plus my timetable isnt very optimistic. Tue afternoon physics paper 3, wed morning maths, wed afternoon human geog. 2 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours. Tell me how to survive like that? Plus im not prepared for chem on friday. Dont tell me how many practise papers u havent done. Coz i havent done any. Today sucks. I was suppose to mug out from 12noon till late. But less than 1 hour into it i gave up, left starbucks, came home and slept. It would have been too embarrassing to cry/tear in public for seemingly no reason. So instead of about 12 hours, i would at most clock in 5 hours today. Definitely not sufficient to finish economic geog, look through some of the other geog readings and start revising physical chem. All the talk about being really prepared for prelims or what not. It seems like i can never be prepared enough.

Anyway, this few days my family very happening. It's my sister's ROM tomorrow and alot of my relatives from malaysia are at my house now. And my cousin gave birth yesterday but i cant go visit her and ALDRIC!!

Ok...it's time i got back to mug. WTH. Wish me luck. And good luck everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home