eat bread...drink coffee

Saturday, January 20, 2007

OMG...some of the guys in LAMBADA were acting damn beng yesterday!
Make me laugh till i choke on kopi-peng.

Anw, went for MT house party yesterday. Wasn't too bad. The og performed their Summer Nights dance finally.

Stayed home today. Was suppose to do all my tutorials for next week so that i can chiong for SATS. Instead i just watched yan1 zhi1 shui2 fen3 and rotted the rest of the time away. Hence i decided to be really muggerish and go mug outside tomorrow. Then huihui smsed me and ask me out to mug tomorrow!! Haha...no problem manz!!

My dad wanted me to learn how to cook today O_o. So helped my mum cook chicken rice for dinner. Not that difficult actually, coz it's some cheater method using some pot they bought. Prepare everything, dump the rice and the garlic, onion, lemongrass, pandan leave into the pot, cover and leave for 10 minutes, then add in the chicken pieces on top of the rice and cover for 10 minutes. DONE. Can't remember if i mentioned it last week, but we made pizza using the same pot last week. Pizza in a pot ???

That's all i guess. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home