eat bread...drink coffee

Sunday, February 04, 2007

im going new year clothes shopping tomorrow despite the fact that i have four tests next week- mon: human geog, tue: physics lecture test, thurs: maths tutorial test, fri: chem spa. I guess that explains why im still online now. Trying to mug as much of urban geog as possible now. Didnt know there's that much to mug till now.

Spend most of my time in school today. Reached school at 8 for dance prac. Went to run at the track, did some basic+conditioning stuff and then learnt more of the J2 dance. The windy benches area is really dirty and gross now. But after a few weeks/months of all our dance prac it'll become clean once again, like last year =)) Anyway, met hui for lunch at mos. Haha...fun lunch session today manz!! Then went back to school for oteam debrief...basically just listen and stone.

Btw i've got a big bruise on my foot now coz my left foot landed on my right after jumping in one of lao shi's zu3 he2. o_O

Okay...my geog notes still awaits. In the mean time...go check out Lamebada's blog: l-ambada.blogspot.com . Da coolest og !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home