eat bread...drink coffee

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

some of my classmates seriously thought that there was something wrong with me today
ya true...guess i was really quite dead in class today
slept alot the past few nites
but somehow all i felt like doing was nothing at all
well not nothing..but more like lying down and stoning
didnt feel like talking
didnt feel like thinking.
Like we were let off early during gp and i just took out my ipod and slept
haha..antisocial.

Fine i'll attempt to be less stone tomorrow.
Lest my classmates think im going crazy.
Anw there's dance again tomorrow and on friday.
Luckily there's no dance on sat or it'll be 5 days straight for me, 6 for the rest.
But i still like it nonetheless.
We're almost done with syf dance..think about 2 trainings more or so.

Rite...gtg...gd nite=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home