eat bread...drink coffee

Sunday, October 14, 2007

as of now, im waiting for the 17 pages university of michigan application form to finish printing before i start on university of illinois'. I dont really know where i want to apply to. Initially it was only berkeley and cornell. But somehow i found a few more and decided to apply. Apparently illinois' civil engineering program is top in us.

Anyway, my parents brought me to jie4 jiu3 xiao1 chou2 today. Actually we went brewerkz la. Haha..not bad. Walked around clarke quay after that for awhile. Very nice . Saw that clinic pub place. Then came home and got motivated to study. So im done with hydro. Was suppose to do some gp after that but I got on the comp and have been downloading forms since. My improve GP plan doesnt seem to be getting anywhere. Two weeks to As..im scared. Im scared Im scared Im scared. Ok i cant type on anymore. Not like zhixu. Haha..should just copy and paste her's.

My parents bought a new car today. And they didnt tell me about it. Why am i always the last person to know bout stuff?? Haha..like when my cousin got pregnant. Anyway it got me thinking bout how everythings seemed like such a big affair when i was a kid. Getting a new car was always a whole family affair where we'll go from showroom to showroom. When booking tours we'll always take quite a while to decide. It's not that im bothered by it, but it just goes to show how much things have changed. Or how different we're treating things nowadays.

Oh the 17 pages are done.

As of now..school is life..life is school. But at least it'll be over soon. Actually mugging the whole time doesnt feel that bad. No im not sadistic. And definitely i can get use to not studying very easily. But i think i've gotten used to this life already. Yes MUGGER..i know. But though life in RJ has definitely 120% been fun, we cant deny that a large part of it had been taken up by studying. Im seriously scared for A levels. I dont feel as prepared as i should be by this time. But it's not the time to say i dont think i'll do well. Whatever time we have is all that we have. Somehow someway we'll have to make sure things work out. This seems like some kind of motivation speech...but i trying to ban myself from having any negative thoughts coz it definitely wont help in anything.

So friday was the farewell assembly. Quite a few nice videos with clips from orientation through 2 great years in RJ. I'll miss RJ, i'll miss my friends, my class and CCA mates.

I'll probably update bout it another day. Better go sleep now or i can forget about mugging tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home