eat bread...drink coffee

Sunday, June 15, 2008

i've been bickering with them too much recently.

Anw, these few days have been abit more happening. Suddenly my schedule seems alot more exciting and i dunno whether to go find a job and start now or wait till july when that ielts thing is over. Though i dun really like the fact that im just staying at home wasting my time away. I've been spending on shopping and stuff like dance classes with no income coming in. $$$.

I've finally gone to sign up for driving lessons on sat. Gonna chiong everything in 3 months and hopfeully can pass la. If not have to pay more and continue next holiday when im back. Ahh..my btt is this friday. But shld be fine rite. If everything goes well...practical test is like 4 days b4 my supposed date of departure. Haha.

Ok, so I didnt do much this few days. Spent yesterday afternoon with the girls transfering photos from the switaly trip. But at least it wasnt spent lazing ard at home. Then today went to find my ban4 niang2 dress at the bridal shop.

Aiyah nothing to blog bout alr. Shall attempt to go read the btt book now. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home